Isabelle’s Gruyère quiche
- 1 ready-made pie crust
- 3.5oz shredded gruyere
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup milk
- Pre-heat oven to 375˚F.
- Place pie crust in a pie dish and poke holes in the bottom of the crust with a fork.
- Fill the prepared pie crust with shredded gruyere.
- In a 2 cup or larger measuring cup, add the eggs, heavy cream, and milk. Whisk until well blended.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pie crust, over the shredded gruyere.
- Bake on lower rack of the oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.