Raclette ravioli in a fenugreek and blueberry broth.
- 300g Raclette
- 250g type 1 flour
- 250g durum wheat semolina flour
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 whole eggs
- 50g blueberries
- Fallow fenugreek
- Salt to taste
- 100g potatoes
- 2 celery sticks
- 1 carrots
- 1 large onion
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 peppercorns
- Ravioli: mix the flour on a pastry board to create the classic fountain; place the whole eggs and egg yolks in the centre. Add salt to taste, and use a fork to incorporate the flour and eggs, then knead by hand to create a smooth and even dough. Leave to rest for 30 minutes, covered with a damp cloth.
- Broth: peel the onion and cut in half. Place the cut part on the bottom of the saucepan without seasoning and toast it. Add the water, the peeled carrots, celery, and peppercorns. Boil for 45 minutes over a low heat. Add the bay leaves and 50g of fenugreek. Boil for 10 minutes. Sieve the broth.
- Boil the potatoes, mash them, and add the grated cheese.
- Flake the pasta. Place teaspoons of filling at a distance of 6cm from each other, cover with another layer of pasta dough, then make the two pasta sheets adhere by pressing around the filling, taking care to let the air escape. Cut the ravioli shapes using a cutter.
- Cook the ravioli for 2/3 minutes in plenty of salted water. Drain with a perforated spoon, place the ravioli in the hot broth, and serve.
Place the ravioli and broth in a shallow dish, add 1 blueberry per raviolo, and serve.